Friday, May 1, 2009

SOFTBALL!!!!!

Sorry for the extremely late update. I have been feeling very lazy to update.
I am only doing this out of pity to my dear readers

On the 13th of April, I participated in a softball competition. Well lets just say that the result was not so good. At least we made it to the 2nd round. Well that is because the other team didn't show up on that day. So it was a walk over. But anyway, lets get back to what I am suppose to say. The first day, was not so good. We were up against our old rival, Raja Abdullah. It didn't go so well. Luckily, our 2nd opponent didn't show up. If they did, I seriously do not know what will happen. Maybe we might be able to go to the second round also.

The next day was on the 15th of April, we went for our second match. It was with Taman Bukit Maluri. We are actually better then them. But because of a small mistake that we made, we lost to them with the score 10-9. It was so close. But that is okay. We learn from our mistake and will try again next year.

Unfortunately, this is my last year to play softball. After that i am a little bit too old to take part in softball competition with school anymore. But the coach said that I can come back to help coach the team. Yeah, like that will happen. I will be to busy enjoying my college life. If I can. I hope I can.

Like they say, well I say. All post must have an ending. And I am ending it with "That's it"

Listening to wrong number by DBSK

No comments: