Friday, May 1, 2009

Karate Tournament!!!!!

After my softball competition, was my karate tournament. Woohoo!!!
It falls on the 19th of April. Just great. I am suppose to spend that day studying for my exam on Monday. But I am sure you all know that will never happen.

Back to the subject, we were suppose to be at school before 7 in the morning. Because they said that the bus will leave at 7 sharp. But at 7.10 the bus was not here yet. So sad. The bus only came at 7.30 and we had to fetch some homosapiens I mean people from their school. Whose name i cannot remember. Well actually i was mainly asleep in the bus to even know where we are going. All I know is that the place to get down was the community center.

It started off with what they call karabic. Which is the combination of karate and aerobic. It would have been fun if it wasn't so girly. BLEK!! Then it was time to separate us to our groups. Which is depending on our belt colour. The first competition was rolling. Unfortunately, for the brown belt we were not allowed to participate. We were ask to practice for Kata. So sad. I fell like crying.

Then it was lunch time. My favourite time of the day. Well, I wouldn't say that the food was horrible but it wasn't fantastic that is for one thing. After lunch, it was the hashibrai competition for the colour belt and the Kata competition for the brown belt. I wasn't to happy with the result. But non the less I tried my best.

After that it was the kumite competition. I also took part and was lucky enough to win it even though... that you think yourself. After all the competition was completed, it was the medal giving to all the winners. Then it was the time everybody was waiting for. The Lucky Draw. Well, i wouldn't consider it lucky, because I have never won anything from that before. How can that be lucky? Answer me.

I actually went back before the Lucky Draw ended. So I do not know who won the grand prize. Which is a new mountain bike. Not that i want it. Well actually I do want it. But does anybody care about what I want, noooo. But who cares what I think.

Overall, it was an enjoyable day. Except for the part where my mind kept on constantly reminding me about my intervensi II which was the next day.

Listening to Look at the sunset by DBSK


No comments: