Thursday, May 7, 2009

SMA Competition & Others

It was very scary. Ther feeling was nerve-recking.
To tell you the truth, I have no idea what I was felling at that time.
I was so scared. That I could not fight properly.
That is the main reason why I lost in the first place.
My first match was against Indonesia. That match was the one that really brought my spirit down. Nonetheless, I was given another to chance to fight again. After that I was already low on my spirit and did not feel like fighting anymore.
Well, after the fight, we had nothing to do already. Our competition have finish already and we were allowed to do anything that we wish.I got to see the people from other country fight. It was very nice and I had fun there. Cheering for everybody. So happy Lai Yan got bronse. It was really funny when Lai Yan had to go and compete with Rositaa Dawina. Some more they have been training together for the past week before the competition
I pity Pria, she only when back home at 12 midnight. She also did not come to school on Monday because she was too tired. She was also having a fewer a that time. Poor her. So sad. But nonetheless she still fought well. Then she was ask to take care of the tempat jual barang outside the hall.
Now is feeling very stress with the coming exam and everything that is happening in school. Like the add maths folio and many more. So stress. AHHHHH~~ To put with that I have exam next week. DIEEEEE!!!!!!
Oh well. Till next time. Very lazy to think of what to write la.
~BYE~

No comments: