Friday, May 15, 2009

EXAM!!!!!

Where do I start. I started my exam on the 11 of May. Boy was BM a killer.
I have know idea what to put for the peribahasa and not to mention the komsas.
The giving meaning for phrases was also very hard. I feel like I failed the paper.
The essay was not bad. Although I ran out of idea halfway and decided to end
the essay we only about 5 to 6 paragraph. That is really short. It is compulsory
to write at least 350 words for the essay. It was to die for. I actually wanted to cry.

After BM was English. Overall the paper was alright. But there were a few minor
problems here and there. But like I said, overall was alright. Next was Mathematics.
How do I put it? Paper one was and can be considered easy to a certain point. For
paper two, well let just say it didn't go so well. The paper was a killer.

Now is the killer of all killer. My Additional Mathematics paper. I really wanted
to cry. It was so hard. Who would know that paper one also cold be so hard. Haih!!
Well, what is in the past is the past. I should be focusing on the future or in other
words, the upcoming exam. Which will be on Monday is Biology paper one and
two. On Tuesday is Physics paper two and three (DIE) . For Wednesday
it is Biology paper three and Chemistry paper three. Then on Thursday is
the dreaded History paper one and two (DIE 2X) . I am so going to be history
by my history teacher. Then Friday comes along with the subject of Chemistry
paper one and two. I would thing that this is the end of my exam. Well I am wrong.
Then there is Monday. Where I have Physic paper one, Est paper one and two
and last but not least, at least I think, is Civic. Which to me I think it is a waste of
time learning that in school.I also thing it is a waste of paper printing that exam
paper. Why can't they just let us just don't do that IDIOTIC paper in the first
place. By doing so, you will be helping to save the environment by cutting down
less trees for printing that STUPID exam paper. My deepest apology if I have
insulted anyone but I am just stating how i feel towards that paper.

Then finally, exams are over, my mid year break is starting, and also before I
forget, Teacher's Day celebration. The day everybody is waiting for. It is sure a
day to look forward for.

Is now feeling a bit down and worried over certain matters. Which I cannot
say anything about it. I will need to go and look for somebody to talk to
about this matter.

Till my next post.
See ya!!!

No comments: