Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cross Country

My cross country was suppose to be held on the 13th of March 2009, but it got pospone due to the rain. So it was pospone to the 23rd of March.

On the 23rd of March, It started of like it was going to rain, but i haven't rain yet. Then when we started to walk to the park it started to drizzle and then the rain just got heavier and heavier. I and some of my friends were playing in the rain. There was a small puddle forming and I was dragging some of my friends to the pudlle and would jump and splash the water everywhere.

Once the rain started to slow down, the teacher in charge told us it was time to start the race. It was the first time in all the 5 years of running in the cross country that I manage to get top-100.I got number 71. I was happy and dissapointed at the same time. Happy because I manage to get top-100 and dissapointed because I did not qualified to get a medal. But it was still fun. Especially playing in the rain.

No comments: