Saturday, April 4, 2009

March Holidays!!!

I know it is a bit late. I know all of you will be expecting a good reaason as to why I have not been updating my blog is because I am just to lazy to do that. Simple as that.

As you read on the titile it is about my march holidays. Should I even call it a holiday. You tell me after you have read it.

Well on the first day of the holiday, which was a Saturday, I went to school early in the morning to attend a camp. The camp was at Sungai Congkak, Ulu Langat. The duration of the camp is 3 days 2 nights. So that would mean that i will come back on monday.

I came back on Monday, then on Tuesday I had tuition in the morning. Well I decided that I will go out with my friend to watch a movie. Then at night I had to attend a dinner organise by the Kiwanis Club Of Kuala Lumpur (KCKL) It was held at a park, which I can't remember the name.
The food was quite nice but sadly it was very little.

The next day, Wednesday. I went to school for extra class. The subject was EST. After the class my friend and I walk to Czip Lee. But since I brought my laptop, we decided to drop our bags at her house first. Then after that I went home around 3 and I had tuition at 4.

Thursday. I also had extra class on that day. That day itself my EST teacher ask us to help her to decorate a board. So after class I gathered some friends and ask them to help me. We decided to use it as one of our Moral project.

On Friday, I had to go to school for softball practice. The practice was from 8 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon.I literally spend the whole day in school. Because my mother only came to pick me up near 4.

On Saturday, I also went to school for Karate training. I am currently traning for my black belt now. It is tough. On that day we celebrated out Sir birthday.

Well I literally spend my one week holiday in school. There was no time to relax at all. I forgot to mention about Sunday. On sunday I went for my car maintanence course. It was also the first time I go to try to drive a manual car.

No comments: