Sunday, September 7, 2008

Monday Blues

As usual every week will start with a Monday. Well I am sire everybody will have the Monday Blues. Well I sure have it. Every Monday is always the same routine week after week, month after month, and so on. You get the idea. Right?

Well for me, it is school. I normally do not stay back after school on Monday. I will come back and eat my lunch like I do everyday after school. After my lunch, I will help with the house chores. Which involves me cleaning my room and the family room. Well that is all for the afternoon except for the fact that I still have to do my school homework.

Well after my school homework I will probably should be doing my revision. But, being lazy old me, I would prefer to go and surf the net. That is exactly what I will do until dinner time. After dinner is of to tuition. Which is at 7.30. At tuition, I will not tell a lie, but I would be lying if I told you that I actually enjoy going to that tuition. But there are somethings that make me go to tuition and somethings that does not interest me in tuition. Which I would not state.

After the tuition class, which normally will finish at around 9.30. I will go home and maybe unwind with a little tv. Come on, who doesn't enjoy watching tv.

Well you can conclude that I may have the Monday blues.

No comments: