Tuesday, September 9, 2008

EXAMS

Well, my final year exams will be starting in 1 week time. I should really be studying instead of doing this post. But, I just need to inform all my readers (although I don't think I have any readers yet) that this is going to be my last post until after my exams. My exams last about a month long, although it is only 12 days long.

I don't see why they cannot put the exams after the 1 week holiday in October. Then at least we have more time to study for our exams. But, no they have to put it before and after the holiday. What fantastic luck I have. Cannot even enjoy the holiday. Have to spend it studying. Which everyone know that will never happen. Only will happen by a miracle. But who knows, maybe I might suddenly have the mood to study.

Anyway, this might be the last post until after exams. But if you are lucky I might post 1 or 2 more. I still have this week you know, my exams doesn't even start until Thursday next week.

GOODBYE FOR NOW!!!!

YOURS TRULY
CRAZY

No comments: