Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BLAH!!!

Finally is starting back my blog.
I just can't take it anymore. I just need to let it out. Just don't mind me. My feelings have never been important to anyone. Why should it be now?

I am just really hurt at the moment. Don't worry about me, I will get over it sooner or later. I just really don't know what did I ever do to you to treat me like this. Maybe everybody just does not like being around me. Eve if I did do something bad to you, why don't you just tell me. Instead you prefer to just avoid me like a complete stranger.

I just want to know what did I ever do to you? Even if it may hurt me even more, why don't you just tell me. Instead you just let me wonder. It really hurts. I treat you so nicely, yet you go and do this to me.

I guess my feelings are true. Nobody likes to be around me at all. Although I am use to it. I just can't help but feel hurt and betrayed. If you don't want to talk to me anymore, why don't you just tell me. I don't mind. I will just feel hurt for awhile only. After that, I won't care anymore and will just leave you alone.

Why don't you care about how I actually feel. It hurts every time you just walk off like that. I just don't show it only. Why do you always just walk off like that. I purposely go and look for you during my breaks to keep you company, yet you still can just get up and walk off. I feel like I am just wasting my effort looking for you when I could be doing other things. I don't even like going to the library, yet I still come and look for you there. I just don't want you to feel lonely. Is that wrong?

I have not been sleeping much because I just can't stop thinking why you suddenly choose to avoid me. I really don't want to say this out because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I would rather be hurt than to see you hurt. I can take it. You don't have to worry about me at all. Just continue hanging out with your friends. I am use to being alone. I have always been alone. Since high school. Everybody just likes to leave me alone.

I guess that is something that will never change no matter where I go. It is ok. Sooner or later I will be able to forgive and forget. But for now, I would choose not to talk to you. I don;t really care if you don't want to me anymore. I just want to know the true reason why you choose to ignore me. Id that too much to ask? What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment? That is what I will be always asking myself from now on. I guess life is really unfair. Since when was it ever fair in the first place anyway.

That is all for now. I will not say who this person is, or where did I meet this person because I believe in keeping other people's reputation the way it always is. The person itself will only know who I am talking about.

No comments: