Friday, October 10, 2008

20 THINGS ABOUT ME

As you can see from the title, I am about to list down 20 things about me that you may or may not know.


1. I am CRAZY, very CRAZY

2. Very hyper

3. Loves to eat, but never gain weight

4. Caring

5. Kind and Loving

6. Like to make new friends

7. Enjoys surfing the net and reading fanfiction

8. Loves to watch tv

9. Dislike doing chores

10. Dislike studying

11. Love DBSK

12. Love meeting new people

13. Love travelling to other country

14. Like listening to music

15. Hyperactive

16. Love to sleep

17. Like to collect anything expensive

18. Likes to save money

19. Like to spend all the money that i save

20. Like to hang out with friends

I got nothing better to do although I am suppose to be doing my school homework.
Oh well.

Till next time

No comments: